This is a long episode, TADPOG Nation. I’ll get that out of the way immediately. There were some strong feelings in this episode and there was much to talk about. Not just about Link’s Awakening but also ghosts, the sexual habits of plumbers and TADPOG/Cartoon parallels. But all in all, I think we’re all pretty proud of this and we really hope you like it as much as we enjoyed recording it.
In This Episode:
- Megalixir, for all your music and HP/MP needs (You can also catch Sam and Joe on Demon’s Crest)
- More Megalixir, for the condition of you entire party
- Soundhound but don’t use it for Megalixir’s next contest
- The sultriest scene from Throw Momma from the Train
- Rachel asks Ross for a Bonus Night
- Dave’s favorite accessory, The Light Boy
- The different types of ghosts. For science.
- Nicole’s least favorite, Ghost Hunters
- Those fucking plumbers
- Rotor Rooter, snaking that ghost drain
- Haunted Home Inspectors
- Ghost Adventures, of Nicole’s favorite pretty ghost hunters fame
- Marlena is possessed by the Devil
- STEAL MY STUFF, THIEF?!
- BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON! YOU HAVE ACTIVATED MY TRAP CARD! (Maybe?)
- Shuckle, just the best pokemon
- Danerys graduates to Time Lord status and gets her second heart
- A paper clip to a house in Canada
- David Sedaris on the Japanese fear of moths
- The Rainbow Glasses and Sun Specs
- Nicole’s Episodes Hosted: 8
- Josh’s Episodes Hosted: 9
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.