Come get some! This week we’re talking about Duke Nukem 3D, the 1996 first-person shooter by 3D Realms. Does it hold up? Tyler issues an apology to Exalted Lord Mike of Perdue. We talk about War on Infinite Daves. We take a voicemail. Dave issues a Duke Nuke 3D Pop Culture Quiz and Tyler does about as well as you would except. Come listen and chew bubble gum…but don’t bring any gum.
Wizened Sage Ian and Untitled Ramon (of Super Bomberman 2 fame) join us to talk about Overwatch, the team-based first-person shooter by Blizzard Entertainment. There’s plenty of other stuff too! We give marriage advice, we talk about our competitive natures, we bond, we slowly but surely get drunker by the minute, and we play a game called Tyler Guesses Overwatch Characters Until We Run Out of Time. Continue reading
According to my calendar, TADPOG Nation, it’s time once again for Wednesday to have a turn in the rotation. That means we here at TADPOG discuss a game from Dorkly’s Top 25 N64 Games list. This week, its Perfect Dark. If you’re a regular listener you know how we tend to go on about N64 so there are many workplace stories, workplace follies and workplace mismanagement tales to relay. We also talk about someone who breaks oaths. We wait awhile but we do break down what we think about Perfect Dark. Maybe its different from what you’re thinking. Give it a listen and see.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.