This is it, TADPOG Nation. The end. We have reached the final game on IGN’s Top 100 SNES games. It has taken a little over two years but now we get to the #1 game, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. We bring on resident Zelda expert, TADPOG’s Sweetheart Josh Nance of Uniracers fame and because we love him and he can be here, Jon Turley of NBA James fame. Meg Holland even makes a brief appearance for intro stories. We talk about coed sleep overs, our parents’ relationship rules and even some Zelda. Its been a long road but we’re very happy you’re here with us, TADPOG Nation.
In This Episode:
- A 1984 Grand Marquis
- Jon loves a good Michael Keaton reference with Multiplicity
- You can’t unsee the Goatsee Shop
- What Link would really look like with all that gear
- Bear Grylls with a beard?
- Boone’s Survival Glasses
- Kevin Link’s Hylian Shield Tattoo
- Armand Assante
- Ugh. Here. Tyler and Dave Fail at Maths
- That scene of Christina Ricci in Blake Snake Moan (NSFW)
- The sound Link makes in a barrel in Windwaker
- “EXCUUUUUUUUSE ME, PRINCESS”
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.