REANIMATE! We’re taking a break from playing through the games on the NES Classic long enough to talk about Crypt of the NecroDancer with Rhythm Master Paul and Soul Sister Yarn Sorceress Chandra. NecroDancer is what it looks like when a rhythm game meets a roguelike dungeon crawler. Aside from game talk, we eat gross jellybeans; Chandra comes at us with some sweet sweet Garfield JOI; there are two (count ’em—two!) quizzes on this episode: a Wizard Quiz and a Necromancer Quiz; and there’s plenty of Dragon Ball talk (we legit discuss Piccolo’s wiener for like five minutes). Continue reading
Tags: Brace Yourself Games, Chandra, Dave, Dungeon Crawler, Original Flavor Wednesday, Paul Corn, PC, rhythm, Roguelike, Steam, TADPOG, Tyler
We’re talking about the roguelike dungeon crawler, ToeJam & Earl, Digital Trends’ 18th-ranked Sega Genesis game. If conversation about rapping aliens from outer space isn’t funky enough for you: we also renew our Lay’s Passport to Flavor, we try Burger King’s new Whopperito, and Tyler shares a very important Fantasy World update! So suit up in your Frazier cosplay of choice and enjoy the show.
In This Episode:
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.