We’re back on the Digital Trends list this week—which can only mean one thing—it’s time for Super Street Fighter II for the Sega Genesis. We talk about the game for a bit, but more importantly, we try a Marmite grilled cheese sandwich. We also open a listener package, pee in Swift the fox’s mouth, and brainstorm some charity stream ideas. Continue reading
Hi, we’re just two boys taking a break from the equinarium long enough to record an NSFW podcast episode about a tactical RPG. Yep, that’s right—we’re still gushing about Shining Force II, DigitalTrends’ fourth-ranked best Sega Genesis game. We open a package we received from Pinball Archmage Chris Edler and then talk about anthropomorphic animals who fight devils. Additionally, Tyler tries to shed his spider-sense by having his yes-yes hole washed out. Continue reading
Something. Has. Survived. We’re talking about Jurassic Park: The Lost World, the action-adventure game by Appaloosa Interactive. To be completely honest with you, we use this game as crude scaffolding in order to construct a podcast of tangential thoughts. Y’know, stuff like sex dreams, Archer versus Bob’s Burgers, the lovable puffball Qworby, comic strips like Calvin and Hobbes and Foxtrot, and the time a Founding Father transformed a man into a pig-man. Enjoy!
In This Episode:
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.