It has been over two years since we have recorded our last actual play of the Call of Cthulhu tabletop role-playing game. Rhythm Master Paul Corn, Soul Sister Yarn Sorceress, and Casey (we’ll probably come up with a great title for him at some point) join us to roll up some investigators for a campaign entitled Piggy Palace. It’s an original story by Tyler that takes place in the crime-ridden streets of 1981 Vancouver, British Columbia. We present to you Chapter One of this story. The rest of the chapters will be available on our Patreon page. Chapter Two and a bonus session of our character creation is available there now!
Call of Cthulhu (Actual Play) Podcast Shownotes:
- Our character creation session and Chapter Two of Piggy Palace are both available on Patreon right now, if that’s your kind of thing.
- If you want to hear the full story of our other Call of Cthulhu actual play: Here’s Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4, Chapter 5, Chapter 6, Chapter 7, Chapter 8, and Chapter 9.
- If you’re interested in playing Call of Cthulhu with your friends at home, we are using the Chaosium Call of Cthulhu 6th edition rulebook.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002