Of course it’s about time we talk about Crash Bandicoot by Naughty Dog for the PlayStation! And what is a podcast about Crash without a little talk about Dexter and Frasier? We invited famed Cootologist, Exalted Lord Mike of Perdue, on this episode to help us break down the game. We take a Marsupial Soup quiz, which was sent in by Bovine Bear Matt.Continue reading
Tag Archives: 3D Platformer
We will be clear on this right out of the gate, TADPOG Nation. This episode is honest and cathartic as we vent and express our opinions not just about this game but many things. We talk about being introverts and extroverts, we take a game appropriate quiz and then we express our opinions and feelings. Then we express our opinions about this week’s game, Dorkly’s 14th ranked N64 game Conker’s Bad Fur Day.
- Introvert, Extrovert or Ambivert?
- Peace be with you
- Conker is essentially Shawn Miller
- Rayman Legends, will it be good?
- The Poo stuff. If you’re into that.
- Banjo-Kazooie sounds like the best game ever
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.