The Randomizer is back, baby! (And it brought veteran guest host Miller with him #MoreMiller). What SNES game did The Randomizer bestow upon us today, you ask? Why, none other than Super Strike Eagle, the 1993 combat flight simulator for the SNES. If discussion about lackluster video game visuals and kludgy controls aren’t enough: we also talk about Tyler’s recent vasectomy! <insert reggaeton horn sfx>. And Miller tells us how to wreck a vintage golf cart. This episode brought to you by Norco.
Super Strike Eagle Podcast Shownotes:
- We assure you, we’re still giving away a “Mystery Capcom Prize“
- Check out Dave playing Super Strike Eagle on Twitch
- Miller joined us way back in the day to talk about Pilot Wings.
- This just in: Miller has seen Joe Dirt
- Ladies and gentlemen, our newest guest-host: Electronic Venom!
- Conditioner is better. It leaves the hair silky and smooth.
- The Japanese box art for Super Strike Eagle is just too damn sexy.
- Pretty much no one on this podcast has played Wing Commander.
- Miller owns Night Trap though.
- Miller brings up Armada by Ernest Cline, not to be confused with Ender’s Game.
- We talk about Final Fantasy IV: The After Years (probably a little too much).
- Apparently MK Ultra isn’t a conspiracy theory, which is proven to us in The Men Who Stare at Goats.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002