This week we’re hopping on our bikes, pedaling down Easy Street, and unleashing some good old-fashioned wanton destruction. That’s right! We’re talking about Paperboy for the NES. A wild Randy Holland (of being Tyler’s dad fame) appears! Yes, Randy makes a surprise appearance and joins us as we take a wildly “dad inappropriate” quiz from listener Ross Rachel Green. We show off our brand new bumper that we don’t know how to use, courtesy of Duke Sithtoast. Finally, we wrap things up by playing some listener voicemail.
Paperboy Podcast Shownotes:
- Dave Plays Paperboy on Twitch
- Nothing to Play Podcast featuring Ross Rachel Green
- The Mega 64 Paperboy video we mentioned
- The Angry Video Game Nerd Paperboy episode that we mentioned
- I’ll get you, my pretty…and your little dog too!
- Paint It Black by The Rolling Stones
- The Robot Devil, Clamps, and Hedonism Bot from Futurama
- The Dervish class from Complete Warrior, including the ability “A Thousand Cuts”
- Rob and Laura’s separate beds on The Dick Van Dyke Show
- That episode of Hoarders where the woman’s cats liquified
- No Dogs Allowed
- Michael Scott’s goatee after seeing Ryan
- Dwight Schrute, Assistant to the Regional Manager
- Duke Nukem
- JK Simmons in Oz
- Our Castlevania III episode that Beloved Adam references in his voicemail
- This Is Us
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.