We strap on our respective mawashis to talk about Tsuppari Ozumo, the 1987 sumo wrestling game developed and published by Tecmo for the Nintendo Famicom. So…why are we covering this game? Well. We’re done talking about the games on the NES Classic, and this one is on the Famicom Mini (also Dave really wanted to play it). If you’ve been listening to the show for a while you know that we aren’t exactly what you would call “sports experts” but maybe Tsuppari Ozumo is the game that converts us. Maybe from this point forward we become real big Sumoheads. At the very least, we discuss the game. We open a package from Trash Bear.
Tsuppari Ozumo Podcast Shownotes:
- Dave Plays Tsuppari Ozumo on Twitch
- GoFundMe for our beloved Edgelord Kyle
- Dragonball GT
- Red Son
- Vegeta Fanime (Dragon Ball Sai)
- The Heart Attack Cafe
- Pulse Pass Pass Orange candy
- Domino’s Pizza Chili Flakes
- Naturin Chili Sauce
- Chanko-Nabe and Life after Sumo
- Dave loses his mawashi
- It’s My Life
- Flip It and Reverse it
- The Big Show vs Yokozuna
- Yamamota Yama
- Seinfeld Goiter Lady
- 9 Parchments
- A Boy and his Blob
- Orochimaru is a Yokozuna
- Shaq Fu
- Tara Reid Nip Slip just because (NSFW)
- Bailey Jay just because (NSFW)
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.