Are you ready for some foooootball? We are!…or not? Either way, we strap on our helmets for this episode and talk about Tecmo Bowl for the NES. If you’re a longtime listener of our podcast, you know that sports games aren’t really our strong suit. That’s okay. We’re calling an audible (that’s a football thing, right?) and we’re bringing Time Lord Josh Edwards onto the field to lend us his gridiron know-how. Tyler issues a sports pop quiz, and we take a voicemail from Edge Lord Kyle about his personal experience with the game.
Tecmo Bowl Podcast Shownotes:
- Dave Plays Tecmo Bowl for the NES on Twitch
- Are you ready for some football?
- The wonderfully amusing half time sequence in Tecmo Bowl
- The Geller Cup
- Wildcats logo with penis tongue and then without penis tongue
- Bo Jackson
- That cartoon with Bo Jackson
- Tecmo Super Bowl aka Tecmo Big Game
- Tecmo Bowl Arcade Game
- Walter Peyton celebration
- Remember that episode we did on Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster Busts Loose!?
- Laces out!
- Jerry Rice
- Deion Sanders
- Racist Ice Cream
- Cheerleader Steve Perry
- Blood Bowl
- Our first glorious football episode
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.