In 1990, a dark decision was made with a house of light. A diabolical deal was struck and the Super Mario Bros. movie was greenlit. On this very special declassified episode, we sit down to talk about this dystopian romp through a cyberpunk alternate universe. Dave legitimately gets upset and removes his glasses, which temporarily breaks the illusion spell which conceals his true identity, revealing his demonic form. So…if you’re into that kind of thing, do we have an episode for you!
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.