We could be out searching for three sacred treasures and squaring off against Medusa’s army, but we decided to just record a podcast episode about Kid Icarus instead. That’s right, we’re still playing through the games on the NES Classic in alphabetical order and now Nintendo’s 1987 action platformer gets its turn in the spotlight. Also: the podcast is now five years old! We open a spicy package from Ruby Baron Paul Clewell of Loaded Cart Podcast, and in honor of the protagonist of Kid Icarus, there is a Famous Pits Quiz.
Kid Icarus Podcast Shownotes:
- Dave plays Kid Icarus on Twitch
- Doin’ it and doin’ it (well? round?)
- Killing Me Softly
- Pope’s Hot Sauce
- The Kid Icarus manual that Dave is crazy about
- The Eggplant Wizard from Captain N
- The Girl I Left Behind
- Loaded Cart podcast
- We learned that eggplant is a bad word
- I Want to Know What Love Is
- Now You’re A Man
- Brad Pitt
- Passion Pit
- Sarlacc Pit
- The Money Pit
- The Pit and the Pendulum
- ddrreexx on Twitch
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.