We’re back on the Digital Trends list this week—which can only mean one thing—it’s time for Super Street Fighter II for the Sega Genesis. We talk about the game for a bit, but more importantly, we try a Marmite grilled cheese sandwich. We also open a listener package, pee in Swift the fox’s mouth, and brainstorm some charity stream ideas.
Super Street Fighter II Podcast Shownotes:
- Remember when we talked about Street Fighter Turbo SNES? We barely do.
- Check out Dave playing Super Street Fighter II on Twitch! (Part 1 | Part 2)
- Oh Joy Sex Toy: The Coloring Book
- So these are the milking tables that were mentioned (NSFW)
- That egg-implanting sex toy is called an Ovipositor
- Here’s Kendra Young, the vampire slayer we thought was British. Turns out she’s Jamaican, like Dee-Jay.
- So the area of bare skin between over-the-knee socks and the hem of a skirt is called zettai ryoiki or “absolute territory”.
- This is Pit Pat from Mr. Show
- The Human Beings mascot of Greendale Community College
- Suspicious Bruce Lee vs Fei Long
- Kanye West’s “Facts” samples from Street Fighter II
- Tom Waits
- Remember that time we talked about Yoshi’s Island?
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.
- Our new intro is Heavenly Disco by Gorowski and is used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.