Princess Consuela Banana Hammock Virginity Thief Taryn joins us for our final all calls show (let’s face it, probably not). We are answering voicemail from October and November 2016. Yep. We clear up some confusion about the origin of Dead Souls and Yetis and probably create more confusion in the process of explaining. We receive a gift from Mastermold Mike! We talk about dreams! We write a Skittles commercial. We talk about Football, BBQ and Jesus. And Taryn hears a voicemail that she forgot she left.
In This Episode:
- Sharpe Elementary School
- Those Tingle games we were talking about (Ambiguously Canon Content)
- That Overwatch episode we recorded with Ian and Ramon
- Hooters Road Trip
- Ep.064 – TADPOG – Ken Griffey Jr.’s Winning Run (not with Tyler Dunigan)
- Ep.032 – TADPOG – Madden NFL ’94 (with Tyler Dunigan)
- Experience Grind
- Nerdy Thursday
- Loaded Cart Gaming Podcast
- Hops and Heroes
- Trop 50
- Hamster Dance
- Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers Theme (Extended)
- Big Red
- Friday Night Lights
- Ep.196 – The Rescue of Pops Ghostly
- My Favorite Murder
- Last Podcast on the Left
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.