Well here we are, continuing our annual Valentine’s Day tradition of discussing an anime romance game with Rhythm Master Paul and Soul Sister Yarn Sorceress Chandra. This year we each tirelessly deliberated on what game to talk about. We journeyed across deserts, slogged through swamps and traversed via Tauntaun — all in search of the game with the perfect perversion. What game could possibly compete with Hatoful Boyfriend and HuniePop for igniting conversation? I’m not sure…but we selected Nekopara Vol.1.
Nekopara Podcast Shownotes:
- Ep.183 – Hatoful Boyfriend
- Ep.286 – HuniePop
- Anime Fan Service Image Gallery (NSFW)
- Nekopara anime ova Kickstarter
- My Horse Prince
- That hentai voiceover we mentioned on this episode
- HuniePop Musical
- Persona 3
- We didn’t give him a chance to plug his comic but check out Wayward Cross, the comic Paul writes
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.