Play as the raptor! This episode should have been about Earthworm Jim, but we already talked about that game way back in 2014. In its place we decided to talk about a game that totally should have been on Digital Trends’ list of top 25 Sega Genesis games: Jurassic Park (Right? Right??). We talk about gum for a little bit and there’s lots of dumb stories, so we hope you enjoy.
In This Episode:
- Battlefield 1
- Titanfall 2
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
- Fruit Stripe Gum
- We Know Nothing Podcast
- Not Safe with Nikki Glaser
- Ep.054 – TADPOG – Earthworm Jim
- Ep.105 – TADPOG – The Goonies II
- Suddenly Susan
- Bob the Train
- Can you blow me where the pampers is?
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.