It’s time to catch up on some listener voicemail and text messages, so here we are with another All Calls episode. There’s lots of good stuff in this one. Dave tells a sad Diablo story. We open a package from Mike to whom a new TADPOG title is bestowed. We talk a little bit about Mr. Bean DX. We look at our new postcards! We talk about our favorite video game soundtracks. A new TADPOG spin-off show is conceived. There’s an Oreo debate and a peanut butter tangent. We talk about a few things that bum us out. There’s even a pretty good elephant joke.
In This Episode:
- Divinity: Original Sin
- Armored Spider-Man
- Diablo 3 Book of Cain
- Devil’s Lab
- Silicon Valley
- Bravely Default concert
- Witcher 3
- Blood and Wine
- “Here at piss drinkers!”
- Sick and Wrong
- We streamed our D&D game
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.