Wizened Sage Ian Chandler joins us for our Milestone 350th Episode! We usher in our next 350 episodes by talking about the seven gods battling for supremacy of new Urth. That’s right…we’re talking about Primal Rage for the Sega Genesis. We also talk about the state of the podcast a little bit. There may or may not be a tiny Blizzard vs McFlurry debate.
In This Episode:
- Dave Plays Primal Rage on Twitch
- Trader’s Mall
- Coin Pushers
- Oatmeal Cream Pie
- Ep.327 – Ecco the Dolphin
- Genius British Baby
- Get Him to the Greek
- The Coen Brothers
- My Favorite Murder
- The Cracked Podcast
- Primal Rage: The Avatars
- Incendiary Cloud
- Bioshock Remastered
- Harambe vs Capcom
- Thug Life British Kid
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.