Tyler and Dave are about to murderlize the Malibu Interactive SNES game — wait for it — 3 Ninjas Kick Back (you probably knew that already from the post image). We open Sandwich Pope Phil’s “it’s a good size” but fulfilling package and we foul the sanctity of Jonathan Brandis’s name.
In This Episode:
- Lootcrate exclusive Deadpool figure
- LifeSource Natural Foods
- The leavings of Sandwich Pope Phil’s package
- Two Moms in the Raw
- Epic Lamb, Current & Mint Protein Bar
- Raw Revolution Almond Butter Cup
- LÄRABAR Lemon Bar
- Betty Lou’s Apple Cinnamon Fruit Bar
- Evo Hemp Mango Macadamia Energy Bar
- Sealab 2020
- SeaQuest DSV
- Hearts of War
- Frank Caliendo
- Heavy Weights
- Bram Stoker’s Dracula
- Clarissa Explains it All
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.