We peel ourselves away from playing Fallout 4 just long enough to record an episode about it. Joining us in Vault 235 via an elaborate array of satellites are Drew and Bailey from Hops and Heroes Podcast. We talk about character creation, most hated enemies and propose theories about Vault Dweller 111’s baby (maybe the dingo ate it). Now that this intro has been written…back to Fallout 4.
- Hops and Heroes Podcast
- Fallout 4
- Fallout 1 & 2
- Ash vs Evil Dead
- The Best of Rifftrax Super Mario Brothers Movie
- Loaded Cart Gaming
- Pillow headset
- Evan Williams
- Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer
- Pip-Boy app
- Charisma Carpenter
- The Voight-Kamph
- Battlestar Galactica
- The Freedom Trail
- Brian Fellows
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.