This is it. We’re wrapping up Dorkly’s Top 25 N64 games. Josh and Ian return to finish discussing Ocarina of Time. There’s also (finally) plenty of explicit pog talk, rants about local fast food and another letter from civil war soldier Jon Turley.
- Alf’s back in pog form
- Playboy will no longer publish nudes
- 5 Weird Things I Learned Selling My Used Panties on Reddit
- Just Hamburgers
- Church’s Chicken
- Twilight Princess open weeping
- Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey
- Skulltula glitch
- Dont go into the light, Carol Anne
- The Three Heart Challenge Run
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.