Josh and Ian join us to talk about Dorkly’s top-rated Nintendo 64 game, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Additionally there is a message from Banjo (of Banjo-Kazooie fame), Meg plays Final Fantasy VIII, and we receive a letter from our long lost Burger Bottom at Klingon Basic Training.
- Josh is witty
- I’m so hungry I could eat at Arby’s
- The Master Quest
- Majora’s Mask
- What’s Paul Playing Today: Ocarina of Time
- A Link Between Worlds
- The Perculator
- Harvard blowjob
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.