Check your banana hoard real quick. All those bananas still there? Whew! That was a close one. Time to relax with an episode of TADPOG and not think about your bananas for an hour-and-a-half, right? Thanks to The Swamps of Dagobah, this is possibly the grossest episode of TADPOG yet. We open listener mail on the air, talk about personal fitness again and most importantly talk about Dorkly’s 8th Ranked Nintendo 64 game, Donkey Kong 64.
- Vibram Fivefingers
- The Swamps of Dagobah
- Funeral Scene from Jane Austen’s Mafia!
- Inside the Dagobah OR
- Biz Markie (the space whale)
- Mick and Mac: Global Gladiators
- Bret the Hitman Hart’s glasses
- What’s Paul Playing Today?: Donkey Kong 64
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.