On this episode of TADPOG Podcast, we are joined by (Color Mage) John Sullivan and Mike Bloom, creators of the battle card game Mario Italiano Four Families. They share with us their love of comics, video games and their experience of creating a video game which recently launched on the App Store.
- Mario Italiano
- Get it here!
- Rising Thunder
- Scud: The Disposable Assassin
- The Maxx
- Windsor McCay
- Dave Johnson
- Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland
- Robert Crumb
- Mappy and Landstalker
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.