All of our faithful listeners are really into the fast food talk and brands of garbage food, yes? Good. We keep going with our little mini-series of games made by food and beverage corporations with that Domino’s classic, Yo! Noid. Since pizza, especially from Domino’s, is the most romantic food there is we just had to have on TADPOG’s Sweethearts Josh and Nicole Nance. We discuss issues with our various landlords over the years, the slightly bizarre story behind our featured games, take some calls and get deep about the raccoon.
- Remember the Noid commercials?
- Stolen from Masked Ninja Hanamaru
- Flappy Bird
- The Story of Kenneth Noid
- Unlimited Saga
- How to deal with a rabid raccoon
- Yo! Noid Pizza Eating Contests
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.