Another Original Flavor Wednesday is upon us, TADPOG Nation, and now we take another game off of Dorkly’s Top 25 N64 Games list. Per TADPOG tradition when it comes to Star Wars — we must use the internet to summon Grand Maester Wiley Ammons. We talk about insults we didn’t understand as kids, the best wholesome treats and the plight of Dash Rendar in Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire.
- What’s Paul Playing Today: Shadows of the Empire
- Shadows of the Empire Speed Run
- The Cracked Podcast
- The Reddit Podcast
- That Full Metal Jacket Compliment
- What Dave saw when he fell asleep at the wheel
- Shadows of the Empire Audiobook
- Realm, for your middle school dances
- The Wilhelm Scream
- Girl, you want a Reginald VelJohnson?
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.