It’s Monday, TADPOG Nation. We aren’t quite crossing one off the Eventually list but this is a game that was given to us by Lord Matt Barger out of his fat fat package a few years ago and we were meaning to get around to it…eventually. So this week we’re doing the Atlus Puzzle, Adventure, Dating and Horror game – Catherine. We actually talk about some sad but appropriate intro stories, what organs we are missing (and even set a new Patron goal) and what we thought about Catherine. We liked this one. We hope you do too.
In This Episode:
- Y’all gonna make Boss lose his mind!
- Sliding Doors
- Dancing Nancies
- Burger Bottom’s jerkin’-it material
- Are You Gonna Go My Way?
- Slurpy Gulch!
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.