Original Flavor Wednesday. The weekly celebration where we follow the original idea for TADPOG by playing through IGN’s Top 100 SNES games. This week we’re at #12, we’re pretty sure #12, Mega Man X. We talk about the proper etiquette of curse permission, where best to masturbate for a thrill and how to make your mother just downright upset. We talk a lot of Mega Man X but there is plenty of talk about the series as a whole and some of the other Mega Man inspired works that came after. Hey, there is a quiz. Do you like those?
In This Episode:
- Splash Woman
- Yep, Mega Man X is ranked #12
- The Simpsons. So controversial.
- Clarissa Explains It All
- A good grandma gives you a BartMan sweater
- Here he cums, he cums Speed Racer
- The great Mega Man inspired music of Mega Ran
- Aeon Flux
- That Mega Man fighting game that we discussed
- Sequelitis Mega Man X
- Mega Man for DOS
- What’s Paul Playing Today? Mega Man X
- NEW SEGMENT: Our sexy listener of the Month – This month, Phil Hawkins
- Mighty No.9
- Eldred Jonas, the failed Gunslinger
- Dekar, the mighty fighter of Lufia II Rise of the Sinistrals
- The Force Newman of Phantasy Star Online
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.