Wednesday. Celebrate it with TADPOG’s Original Flavor Wednesday where this week we’re breaking down IGN’s #39th ranked game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time (really we break down a lot of things concerning the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles). We talk about the SNES game, the arcade game, the cartoon, the action figures, the obscure and strange characters and just to round it out Kareem Abdul Jabbar, porcelain figurines and where Daredevil fits into all this.
In This Episode:
- Precious Moments Figures
- How to properly throw Shredder
- Dave’s desired inheritance
- Which Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle are you? Take it and leave a comment if you’d like (we’d like it)
- Daredevil and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (The #1 ranked connection)
- The Footski
- The Ninja Cat
- North Carolina’s Technology
- Rock Lee Vs. Gaara of the Sand to the joyous sounds of Linkin Park (like all truly good FMVs)
- Venus De Milo, the Jar Jar Binks of the TMNT Universe
- What’s Paul Playing Today? Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.