This week on TADPOG, we’re talking about X-Men: Mutant Apocalypse, the 1994 Capcom side scrolling action game for the Super Nintendo with our good friend of Final Fight fame, Jacob York.
In This Episode:
- More bathtub stories
- Wolf Fighting
- The ol’ ketchup snowball
- Here lies peperony and chease
- Talk to our moms on Facebook
- “If you’re the last person at the arcade cabinet, ya might get Dazzler.”
- Discussion of the incredibly difficult Genesis X-Men game
- X-Men for the Game Gear was … Flashback?
- What’s Scary Larry say?
- Gambit’s tiny boat
- Shining Force: The Sword of Hajya
- Murder, Marry, Sleep With: X-Men Women
- Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero
- Nick Arcade frustration
- The least legit action figure
- “I had a pink Cannonball!”
- I’m the Juggernaut, bitch
- X-Men: Mutant Apocalypse Achievements
- Shall I call you Weapon X?
- Best Biblical Game? The Binding of Isaac
- Final Fight: Bay Area / Guile’s Theme (goes with everything)
- Megalixir’s Moon Theme from Duck Tails
- Jacob’s original Magneto action figure
What We’ve Been Playing:
- Tyler played Metroid Fusion
- Dave played Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance
- Jacob played Borderlands, Poker Night 2, and Oregon Trail: Director’s Cut
- Josh Nance
- Nicole Nance
- Kevin Link
- Ramon Castillo
- Jess Dockrey of suggstreetpost.com
- Matt Barger
- Dennis Robison
- Laura Ammons
- Jacob York
- The Gooches
- Lord Mike of Perdue
- Paul Clewell
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.